Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi, everybody. My name is Michael, and... I'm.... a blogger.

Yeah, man!

It's totally uncool to blog because everyone else is doing it.
You're only cool if you don't do what everyone else is doing and if you do what the doers are doing then what you're doing is UNCOOL!

Oh, speaking of cool - I just found out that my friend, Josh Cooley, has a blog. (I say "friend," but ever since he started drawing his little pictures for some cartoon company... 'Plaxar' or something... he's too cool to drive 600 miles to hang with me - a guy he only knows through a mutual friend!) Anyway, check it out at cooleycooley.blogspot.com - he's the awesomest drawler.

So that's why I'm here. If blogging is cool enough for the Cooley, I guess it's good enough for me.

Welcome, Michael.

Thanks, everyone. (Sits down)

No comments: