Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Whole Nother Blog

Hey people. I'm launching a second blog page just for my fictional writings. It's called STORY SCRIBBLES and you can read my first story (actually an old story) there now!

It's called Death In A Closet and it's just a short thing I wrote a few years ago. I've also scoured the Internet (and used some Photoshop) to illustrate the story a little bit, but what I'd love is to find a way to scan my own sketches so you can see it the way I see it. Otherwise, I'll have to rely on my own descriptions to help you see my vision. Oh well.

Hope you like it. But even if you don't, feel free to leave lots of comments. (But go easy on me - I'm just putting this crap out there for the first time.)

GO HERE -----> http://storyscribbles.blogspot.com/

No comments: