Monday, February 23, 2009

The Big News

Hey folks,

I know it's been a while since I've written here; things have been a bit nutty.

The short version is as follows:   lost my job and I'm planning on moving back into my parents' house up in the bay area.  I'm just out of money.  That's it.

It's not all bad though.  I've been living in this crappy town for over a year now, developed the magic ability to have anxiety attacks and migraine headaches out of the blue, and have basically zero companionship of any kind.  So it will be nice to get out of here.  Not to mention the fact that I hated my damned job, so... good riddance!

I'll explore the details of how I was "let go" from the company in person, should anyone care to ask.  Cliche as it sounds, I really don't think I deserved it, but I was happy to take the exit when it was offered.  It will be a catalyst to the next, hopefully much less stressful chapter of my life.  Considering all the many ups and downs I went through in San Diego County over the past three and a half years, I'll call it a draw.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Well I'll be in SF May 22-24, We'll catch up then.

Reuven said...

Sounds like a change is exactly what you need. Hope it all works out Mike.